|Top Dating App||9.5|
|Does It Work||8|
A top dating site/app with the ability to swipe through profiles
This is a bit of insight with the review of one of the top dating apps/sites in 2020. Tinder is well known for the popular swiping for love term. the website/app gives users the ability to swipe profiles of members within your area and send out a yes or no the person you swipe. It is a more popular alternative to speed dating online. The Review will be about what the dating site/app tender does well.
What They Do Well
- They offer a quick registration
- detailed profile registration
- A Variety of premium features that you can take advantage of to get better and more matches such as, A Boost & superlike to further enhance your chances.
- be at the top and many other advanced features
- You can register and create a profile and start swiping for free.
- you can even get one super like per day.
- the amount of swiping is limited for free users and with the various premium upgrades you will have more matches and less limits with swiping.
- Free Matching and messaging to your matches only.
Costs and Prices
Duration / Credits / Coins Costs Total
Tinder Gold under 28
1 Month 14.99 USD / Month 14.99 USD
6 Months 8.83 USD / Month 52.99 USD
12 Months 6.92 USD / Month 82.99 USD
Tinder Gold over 28
1 Month 29.99 USD / Month 29.99 USD
6 Months 18.83 USD / Month 112.99 USD
12 Months 12.50 USD / Month 149.99 USD
Tinder Plus under 28
1 Month 9.99 USD / Month 9.99 USD
6 Months 5.83 USD / Month 34.99 USD
12 Months 4.58 USD / Month 54.99 USD
Tinder Plus over 28
1 Month 19.99 USD / Month 19.99 USD
6 Months 10.00 USD / Month 60.00 USD
12 Months 6.67 USD / Month 80.00 USD